Sunday, August 21, 2011

Marble Nail Art


 So I am now totally hooked on Pinterest.  It is crazy and there are way tooooooo many cool things that people have "pinned" that I want to do/try/create/copy.  Anyways, here is one of them!  It is called Marble Nail Art.  I found a video and watched the tutorial and then tried it out on my own nails.
 Loved.it.

 peeling the tape off of Katie's nail. 

 He does this squinting thing now when we smiles.  Drives me nuts.

 Megan and Wes.  Both middle children, both messy and nuts.

 Dallas playing legos.  It's pretty exciting to know that my family is moving here.  They are renting a house until theirs is done being built.  Glad we will have more family in town.

The finished product.  We still needed to wipe away some of the polish, but you can get a pretty good idea of what it looks like.  So excited to try different colors for the holidays.  Pretty cool!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Such beautiful nails. The girls are having fun doing it with friends here too. Thanks for showing us, and for spending the evening with us. So amazing to say "see you tomorrow!"

Shalee said...

Those turned out so awesome!!!! I'm gonna have to try that! In the mean time you should find me on interest cause I had no luck finding you!

Shalee said...

Oh also....your family is moving to Boise!!?? What brought them there....other than the obvious....YOU GUYS!!!that is so exciting! How nice to be so close to family!!