Blue! He's 8 months in these photos. Amazing at how fast they grow up. I am enjoying him so much. I've let go of lots of little things and this has helped me to stop and truly enjoy the baby stage. We're not done having kids, but we done for a little while. 3 under 3 has taken it's toll on me! I know other moms have had it worse, but I've been stretched a bit much and now need to take a few steps back and learn to enjoy my kiddos.
Sweet little smile. He brings so much joy to everyone in our family.
Eating breakfast with Lovey.
Must we always carry things that are not toys?!?!!?
What my house looks like on a daily basis......get one room cleaned up and nice looking only to turn around and see another room destroyed. Guess I'll miss this in x amount of years huh.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment