I had another photo shoot this week of some grandkids of a woman that Toby works with. We went to Albertson's park again because of how pretty it is. There were two boys who were brothers and then one girl who was a cousin. It was hard to make them all smile all at the same time. They were all under the age of 10 and didn't have that long of an attention span. It was still fun and I managed to get a couple of cute ones. Good thing for a digital camera! I took over 225 photos and deleted more than half! I added some to my portfolio. Hope to be doing more photo shoots--it's what I love! Know of anyone needing great photos? Send them my way!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Briten Grandkids Photo Shoot
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are beautiful children - the photos are excellent! I would be very pleased! You have a wonderful talent. It's good that you are sharing it.
I'm impressed as usual!
Post a Comment