Friday, June 15, 2007

It's Laundry Day....


I have no shame! Or pride! I decided (which wasn't very smart) to wait until the very last moment to do my laundry (we were having family come that day) and so I spent all day doing it. Well that night, we had two softball games and by the time I got home, I was too tired to fold and put things away. So, I Put everything on my dresser! Ha ha ha! I'm lame but that's okay. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this clean or dirty laundry? You know what they say about putting your dirty laundry out there for everyone to see. Now it's on the web!

"If we put all our problems on the line, you'd take yours and I'd take mine."

Anonymous said...

Wow! that's a lot of laundry! Imagine if you had 4 kids stuff to wash, too. That's when you plan a trip to the laundromat!