Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Car Accident! :(



Toby got into a car accident last week. :( Luckily, it wasn't his fault! He was driving home from work when a 15 year old, who was riding his bike, smashed right into him. It was horrible! Luckily no one was hurt. The stupid kid wasn't wearing a helmet and he was listening to his i-pod (which Toby found in the car). What happened was the kid decided to dart across the road, despite on coming traffic and collided with Toby's driver side door. He flipped over the dashboard and smashed his head. He ended up breaking his collarbone. When he hit, the driver's side door window broke and the glass shattered and went all over Toby and the car. I was amazed to see how far the pieces went. Toby had scrapes all over his arm and glass in his clothes, hair and ear! I was soooooo worried. I love Toby and can't imagine life without him! I am so thankful he was safe and that the stupid kid was okay too. Phew! Now we are dealing with having only one car and trying to work with the insurance company to fix the car. The Corsica was crappy before but now it's a real trash beauty! Egh......enjoy the photos





2 comments:

Katie said...

Glad to hear you're safe Tobe. Maybe you'll get a new car out of it? That'd be cool, huh?

Anonymous said...

Major ouch! I'm so glad everyone is okay. That kid must have a very hard head...or maybe it's a thick skull(?) Hope he'll be wearing a helmet from now on. Be careful out there Toby. Tammy isn't the only one who doesn't want to lose you!