2007
It's been a while since I've blogged. I've been quite busy. So, here's a recap of the past few weeks. We had a great time in Utah at our family reunion! We stayed at Bear Trap Lodge in the Salt Lake Canyon. Not everyone made it but we still had a great time. My family is crazy but I love them all. Here's the rundown.....
Isn't she a beautiful baby?!
2. We went swimming at a the recreation center and had races down the slides. The kids would jump off all of the high dives. Even Alison jumped! She was on the dive team in high school.
3. Morning walks and late night talks. Rosting marshmallows and eating s'mores. yum!
4. The hot tub! The little kids used it as a swimming pool and I am sure we lost half the water because of that.
5. Photo shoots-I took the Walker's and Jaten's family photos. It is so hard to get two little kids to smile! But we did, and I will post those pictures. Glad my family lets me practice my skills on them!
6. We went on some hikes and also got to ride the chair lift up at Solitude Ski Resort. It was a little bit scary, but very beautiful.
7. Chipmunks in the house! The girls came running into the living room screaming about how there was a chipmunk in the kitchen. We had a great time trying to get it out. I got a picture! Then later on that afternoon, another one got in down in the basement. Alison, Mom and I trapped it and got it out too. Lots of little critters running around!
8. Now for the gross stuff.....To make a long story short--the place wasn't clean and one night, we heard noises from the kitchen. There was something alive under the stove! We were all freaked out and the uncles had a great time making fun of us. They had knives and were prepared to tackle whatever was there. It was quite funny! Later on that night, Ashley found two DEAD mice under her bed! GROSS! We documented it and mom talked to the owner and explained this and other things and we ended up getting half of our money back. Go Mom!
It was a great reunion despite the grossness of the place. We were able to catch up on old times and make lots of memories. Looking forward to next year!
***Fam-I am making the photo cd's and will be mailing them out next week. We took over 1000 photos and I am trying to get rid of a bunch. Hope you guys like them!
Such cute guys.....
1 comment:
looks like lots of fun...sorry we missed it! we will be there next year FOR SURE. love ya
Post a Comment