I got to take some photos of Paige's twins. She works with Toby in the Cath Lab. Treston and Taylor are 8 weeks old. It was more difficult than I thought trying to get them to both look at me. It was a fun shoot! Click here to see more photos.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Deitzel Twins
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I had no idea you were a photographer! I heard somewhere that you were a teacher??? Those are great pictures!
you do such a great job with your photos. you need a blog for your photography so I can refer people to it!
Wow! Those are darling pictures; you really have a great talent. Are you coming to Utah any time soon? I want to get a family picture taken of Ben and I sometime this fall. If so, let me know! As always, hope life is great.
Tammy,
So I'm checkin out your blog and I'm lovin these adorable photographs! You have a wonderful talent.
Celeste
Post a Comment