I found a hairband that my sisters had left at my house and tried to put it in Dallas' hair....Toby called him Dallasina and promptly took it out. I think he would've been a cute girl!
Stay tuned for his first hair cut. Sadly the mullet has to go!
I found a hairband that my sisters had left at my house and tried to put it in Dallas' hair....Toby called him Dallasina and promptly took it out. I think he would've been a cute girl!
Stay tuned for his first hair cut. Sadly the mullet has to go!
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
10:17 AM
10 comments:
We will use these photos to tease you later on in life.
(16 years old might not work because you will be wanting that long hair back - believe me, I know. Talk to Uncle Andrew...)
Can that kid get any cuter? I submit that he cannot! :)I'm glad you guys are having such a great time with the little guy. We sure miss seeing you every Sunday. We'll have to get together and do something real soon.
Ah, the horrible things we do to our little boys-hahahaha!
He is so cute! Seriously he is such a cute baby!
I've always thought a pony-tail on a guy is very sexy, so maybe this particular tease will fall flat someday... Too cute!!
Love, Linda
I think it is fabulous. But Tory is over here groaning and talking about corrupting the poor boy, he is also offering to bring over some clippers to help with that first hair cut.
k, he actually is a really cute as a girl!! I guess that means that he is all the more beautiful of a boy. Honestly though, he has great hair for those hair elastics...some of my friends with girls would seriously be jealous of his locks!
So jealous of the long hair. All we get in Maisey's hair is a little clippie that stays in for 2 seconds (unless we can distract her with a toy... then it's 2 minutes!)
Ha!!! That's great! I cant believe how big he is already!! Did y'all come down here? We missed you! We have a dance performance this weekend... when are y'all down next time! You need to email me your phone number, updated and all!!
HI Tammy,
I got your message about being in vegas... please call, we'd love to see you. We will be home because the kids start school on the 25th.
Allison
Post a Comment