reasons why I'm not posting.....
1. The holidays. Too much to do, not enough time.
2. Traveling. I'm only home for two weeks before I leave again for Christmas. And my two weeks are almost up.
3. My 6 month old son. Maybe staying up rocking him till 2:30am because he simply REFUSES to go to sleep could be the main reason. I'm totally exhausted trying to get this kid to sleep through the night. We live in an apartment so letting him cry it out isn't as ideal as I would like it to be. As I laid him in his bed last night, I crawled into mine, only to hear him wake up at 2:45. NOT FUN, NOT HAPPY. Was he awake at 6:30 this morning? You bet ya, ready to play. ugh!
To see photos from my Thanksgiving (since I left them all at home) check out my Mom's blog. There you'll find Julie and Ryan's wedding, Thanksgiving and my siblings birthdays.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
exhausted
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I don't know if you are breastfeeding or not but if not I always put rice cereal in hunter's bottle. Even if you're breastfeeding you could feed it to him right before bed andthen nurse and then bed. Just a thought.
I'm sorry that Dallas won't sleep. Kids are so hard to live with! :-) We just moved Capri BACK into her crib because she wasn't staying in her toddler bed. I couldn't live one more night without sleep. I don't know what to tell you with the not being able to cry it out. It is nice to be in a house where no one can hear your baby cry. (Okay, so I can't handle listening to my babies cry, even if no one else can hear it. I rock them just like you do with Dallas.) Let me know if you need anything. Take lots of naps while your at your mom's house for Christmas.
Eric and I should just take him for a night...allow you two to get some much needed rest and it'll give me my baby fix for the next six months! Seriously though, if you guys need anything just let us know.
That's a bummer that the little man won't sleep. No one likes to be sleep deprived. :( I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
No sleep is NO fun. Calvin is still a challenge. so you live in an apartment....let him cry! I let mine cry in an apartment. They will get over it! and all my neighbors still loved us!
I am sorry about Dallas not sleeping. I don't know how you do it, I am a grumpy mess with no sleep. Well, hope you have time to post after the holidays, 'cause I love to hear how you are doing.
I think those are all wonderful reasons not to post! Take it easy, have some naps, and enjoy your holidays to the fullest!
Post a Comment