Monday, April 25, 2011

Coloring of the eggs

 I now remember why I am not a fan of dyeing Easter eggs.  MESSY. 

 Wes wasn't allowed to really help since I didn't want dye all over my kitchen so we wrapped an egg and gave it to him.  He demolished it (wish he would've eaten it) in less than five minutes.  No wonder why we call him "Wes-A-Mess"!


 He needs a hair cut so bad.

 Look what the kid did!  He smashed it and chose to put his fingers through it. 
Silly kid.

 My attempt at being crafty.  We had this blue powder stuff so I tried to make a BSU egg.  Wish it would've been in focus.

 Wes' creation.

 Working hard.

 He was covered in crap.  So in the sink I put him.  He thought it was the funniest thing ever.  Wes wasn't happy that he wasn't invited!

 Hi Mom!

 Our lovely creations


Think I won't be sad if we skip this tradition from now on.  :) 

No comments: