Lined cars up while Wesley was napping.
I'm thinking the fire engine was taking a nap as well-he was covered in burp cloths.
Had a picnic outside for lunch! It was FINALLY a nice day and the boys and I took full advantage of the sun.
Toby and I worked on cleaning out the garage (aka-junk room) and it is almost finished. It was so nice to get things cleaned and organized in there! Getting ready to buy an extra fridge/freezer-never knew I'd be so excited for it. Room to make freezer meals and put our million gallons of milk from Costco in it!
We watched the twins today! Poor Michelle is back in the hospital and we were able to help out Elizabeth by taking the boys. Dallas helped me feed Max. I was surprised he wanted to help and he did a great job. Guess he's getting ready for his baby brother.
Giving Max kisses.
Love how his hand is on his head. He is a sweet big brother to Wes (most of the time....)
Feeding Luke. I can only tell them apart because Luke is bigger than Max. It was fun to have them at our house. We had four boys! At one point, I was rocking Luke and my belly was freaking out-moving everywhere. It was funny to be holding a tiny baby on the outside, knowing I was carrying one on the inside!!
Tomorrow we get to have Ryker over for the day. Dallas is excited to have his favorite cousin come play. The babies were fun, but Ryker talks and actually plays with Dallas. :) He tried to play cars with the twins, but it wasn't the same.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah for warm weather!! I can't wait for picnics outside and free lunch at the park!
What would your sister-in-law do without you? Oh, I know...GO CRAZY! Thank you so much for everything!
Wow! Dallas will be a big help this time. The twins are so little. I love the picnic outside! It's going to be a fun summer!
Post a Comment