We are reaching the point where Dallas wants to play games. We have been playing memory for a while now, and just recently he learned how to play "Go Fish". It's been fun to explain how to play and to watch him get so excited when we have what he needs---or when we don't and he has to "go fishin'" as he calls it.
I decided to make a family version of the game and we played it today for the first time. I started out by making wallet prints of our family photos. I used some digital scrapbook paper, put our photos on it and also our names. Had them printed at Costco which prints 4 wallets to a page and that was perfect. I also made a back as well. Then I glued them all together, cut them out and I laminated them (I have a small machine-love it. Guess it's the teacher coming out in me) and now we have our own version of go fish! I am in the process of making one of Toby's family as well. Dallas was so excited to get his own photo and to see that we included Annie Dog as well!
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Family Go Fish
Posted by
toby and tammy
at
11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is such an awesome idea. I may have to do that sometime!
This is such a great idea! I love the way your cards turned out, and I bet Dallas just loves this!
This is such a great idea! I am copying. I think these would be fun to have in church for Max.
I love this!!! I need to make some.
Change the picture of me(: just kidding! super cute!! miss you guys):
So cute! The kids used to fight over the mermaid cards in our game.
Post a Comment