I saw some really cute dipe wipe cases decorated with vinyl and thought they were sooo cute! So, I decided to make some of my own. I found a few that I liked and was able to get the designs into my Silhouette program. They turned out too cute. Now I can't look at a blank dipe wipe case. :)
I got the idea to use a case for crayons from Pinterest. There was no link so I can't give credit. Great idea though!
This one is Wes' and we'll use it for church. No more baggies ruining the crayons. I had some crayon rolls which I love, but this will keep the crayons from falling down the benches at church.
This one is for Dallas. I love the cars and this is one design that I made on my own!
pretty floral. Think I'll add the white oval on the middle.
LOVE these turtles! I have a million green cases (since I buy my wipes at costco and there are free cases in the box--I have a ton of green ones). I'll add something in the middle here too.
Here's the front
and the back.
Wish I had more white cases because I think you can do any color of vinyl. But the green ones turned out pretty cute too.
Call me the crazy dipe wipe lady. At least mine are cute! :)
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are awesome, just vinyled one of mine this week. I love the car one...did you get the car from the sil. store?
Post a Comment