This little kid is a mover and a shaker! He started crawling the day he turned 10 months and hasn't stopped. He loves that he can go anywhere and eat anything in reach!
Now is is pulling himself up on everything and has started to furniture walk!
Do you see how MESSY our TV is?!?!
Thanks kids.
Love that little tounge. Trying to reach the DVD buttons.
"What Mom!?!? I'm not doing anything naughty!" And I love his one little lonely tooth.
"I know this must do something"
And he's off.
:)
He melts my heart. Love having him and can't believe he'll be 1 in two months. How this year has flown by. Love you little Blue!
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Blue is so big and precious! He looks way older than the last time I saw him. Come visit soon!
Such a sweet heart ♥ i want to hold him!!! hes such a cutie
Love Lis
He is growing up soooo fast. I'm missing it!
Post a Comment