Sunday, July 1, 2012

Creative Nonsense

I did it!  I started a (very small) business.  Still working out all the details and legal stuff, but I'm doing it.  I love creating and decided to make a go and see how I do.  I am working on creating a website and will post my link once I'm done.

I will be doing custom everything!  Vinyl, decor, shirts, you want it, I can create it.  :)

 These are custom shirts I made for my boys. 


I LOVE subway art, and created this for my home.  It was so fun to create and I love that it's one of a kind!

1 comment:

Heather Capener said...

Tammy, you are amazing and so talented. I love that you are starting a buisness. I may need to employ your services or do our not yet achieved craft day quick before you leave. I'll send pics/links of my ideas.
You will be a great success. I'm posting on Facebook on Jothan's post when we're free so hopefully we can all get together!