Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer

SOOOO much to catch up on.  It's overwhelming! 

Summer is in full swing in Boise and we are loving it.  The weather is fantastic and the boys are so tan.  They have bruises all over their bodies but go to bed happy each night (and exhausted!) from all the fun things we have been doing. 

Life is about to change due to a new job.  Toby now works with Abio Med.  It is still dealing with hearts and Cath Labs but he no longer works as a nurse.  He is a Clinical Specialist and helps out with cases.  Pretty much he puts the heart in hawaii while the doc fixes it.  We will be moving to SLC in August.  I am not happy about moving, and I really don't want to move to Utah or leave Boise, but I know this will be a good experience. 

We have loved living here and hope to be back in a few years.

Must catch up now!  Posts will be marked on their correct dates for my blog book.  I'll have to add the links so you (meaning my Mom) won't miss them.  :) 

2 comments:

erica said...

come on...utah isn't so bad! :) maybe we will be able to get together when you move here. can't wait to see all that you've been up to.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

At least you still think about your blog. There was a talk in Church today that made me feel guilty for going MIA for so long.

I don't know how I am going to explain to Ryker that Dallas won't be in Boise any longer, so his daily pleadings to move back to be closer to his buddy won't be valid any longer.

Excited for the new opportunity and adventure for you, just sad we are farther apart.