I love Pike's Market! This is one of my favorite places in Seattle. I love to watch the guys throw the fish around and see all of the fresh produce and beautiful flowers. It was fun to walk around and see the stands and what people were selling. There was even a left handed store! That was fun for Megan, Andrew and I. We were able to taste some of the fresh produce and we even took a photo with one of the fish throwers! It was a big fish and it stunk pretty bad, but it was still a lot of fun.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I heard about these guys at the Pike's Fish Market at our last lighting convention (of all places)! The guest speaker refered to them as an example of customer service and thinking outside the box. He had a whole video of their history and operation, with interviews with several of the guys and some customers, too. It's so cool to see photos of you there!
I loved the market. Did we mention our Coach purses?
Post a Comment