Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thornton Thanksgiving

We went down to Utah this past weekend for a early Thanksgiving dinner with Toby's family. All 9 kids and family were going to be there! Tory and Elizabeth had a doctors appointment for Michelle so that was the main reason why everyone got together. We haven't all been together since Tim and Kayla's wedding in 2004. It was so fun to be able to hang out and catch up on each other's lives.

On Saturday, we went to the Christmas Expo in Sandy, and then out to dinner. It was crazy to have 24 people all at the same place shopping! Then we went out to dinner to finish off the evening.
Sunday was Daniel and Rachel's Primary program and then it was off to Tim's for the big Thanksgiving feast. We had such a great time. I made the appetizers-spinach dip with french bread, cheese ball with crackers and a veggie tray. We had a big turkey, and tons of food. I am so glad I get two Thanksgiving dinners this year!

Since everyone was together, we wanted to get a photo. We all dressed in black (such a flattering color for a pregnant lady-there are three of us who are pregnant!). We set the camera up on a timer and tripod and then yelled for the kids to look at the blinking lights. I was so glad to get at least one decent photo! Not bad for no one taking the photo. Then, I wanted to get a photo of the original 9 kids. They haven't had a new photo of the family for quite some time. It was soooo cold outside, but I managed to get a few cute ones.

The Thornton Clan-all 11 of them! From left to right: Tory, Tallie, Tim, Tawny, Tawna, Tara, Toby, Tassa and Tom. Becky and Tom-aka Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa.

Tara and Greg wanted me to snap a few, but Abby wasn't to happy about it! This is about the best shot I could get of them before Abby really started to cry. Daniel, Greg, Rachel, Tara and Abby.

I also got a photo of Tory and Elizabeth with Michelle. She did pretty good out in the cold!

Tim and Kayla and Maezlie look so cute! They were the easiest to get a family photo. Tawny stood behind me and made Maezlie laugh and clap her hands. She did a great job.


We even got Andrew to smile! I can't believe how blue his eyes are. Tallie and Isaac sure have a happy boy.

Alex is so dang cute! Tom and Alicia are expecting a baby girl this December. We are super excited to have another babe in the family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos. You did a great job! A wonderful family!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

LOVE the pictures. How lucky are we to have a professional photographer in the family. Thanks again for taking the pictures, it means a lot.

dadT said...

Thanks Tammy you do a great job. Have you got the rest of the pictures you took?