Wednesday, November 7, 2007

White Water Rafting Photos

Remember back in July, when we went white water rafting up in Cascade? If not, click here and here for the stories.
Anyways, I finally got the cd of pictures! Toby brought it home from work and I was able to check out the photos. Some of them turned out pretty good. It was such a fun trip and we all had a blast. Enjoy the photos!

Getting ready to go into the rapids
Our precious pirate flag! John was the guardian of the flag.
Toby got knocked out of the boat.
The boat crew
Trying to keep our flag safe. The other boat would try to grab it.

4 comments:

Katie L said...

Cool! I have always wanted to do that!! How fun for you guys!!!

Celeste said...

It's totally chill that you added me on your blog list! I love checkin out what your up to!

Justin and Tiffany Walker said...

I love rafting! Now that I'm not pregnant this summer I can't wait to go again. If you come here we have some great rafting places! You'll be a little occupied for the next little while though

Katie L said...

Ps- I LOVE the pirate flag!