Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mummy Shirts with Googly Eyes

 Yup-got to love Pinterest.  Dare I say it's better than blog hopping?!?!  Yup.

A Little Tipsy created ADORABLE Halloween shirts and shared a tutorial too!!!  I had all the supplies on hand and when my mom was in town, she helped me make them for Dallas and Wes.

 They were so easy to make.  It didn't take us long to make them and it was a lot of fun to do.


 My cute mom holding one of the shirts.

 We used hot glue for the eyes.

 Done!

Cute boys.  I love to do crafts and am so grateful for those who are willing to share their talents!  Thanks A Little Tipsy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So super cute! Your boys are adorable. You should link them up on my inspired by A little Tipsy page! http://www.alittletipsy.com/p/inspired-by-little-tipsy.html

The Grimmett's said...

Cute shirts. Cute boys. :)

Lauren said...

Super cute. I've made a bunch from pinterest in the last few days. I just might need to make Erich a cute mummy shirt, too!

Heather Capener said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Those are so cute!!! I love all the cute things you make.

Debbie said...

Your boys are the cutest "craft" you've ever "made" but these shirts are a close second..

Heidi Bitsch said...

I agree with your Mom! =] I love to see all the crafts you make too! One of these days I'm actually going to get around to trying out some of the crafts I've found on pinterest too!