I LOVE having a porch all decked out for the holidays. I grew up with a house always decorated for the holidays and have continued that tradition. It has been so fun to be in a house with a porch (even though we're still renting.....)
I love my corn stalks and hay and the fact the the pumpkins are from MY GARDEN!!!!
My orange burlap wreath has been my favorite creation this season. I will keep it up all fall and add a Thanksgiving sign to it.
Such a cool tree. Found it at Khols. And I am loving being able to cut out things on my cricut. This was a cute little spider and web that I cut for my lantern.
Orange pillows from the DI and placemat made into pillows from Khols.
Cute little lights that I put up for trick-or-treaters. Too bad we didn't get any. Not a single one. Boo.
We've all been sick so I opted for no cooking. Toby brought home a pumpkin pizza. Didn't get a photo before he had cut into it, but you can still see the face.
Off to trick-or-treat. I was a half witch/half pj's. This is the best shot we got. The boys are not liking when I pull out my camera!
Off we went to a few houses. Where we live---they are mostly older people. So not to many houses had candy. The few that did we were so grateful that we would stop by with our kids. We are the only family on our block that has kids. One elderly lady asked us to come in her house! Her husband in confined to a chair in the living room and couldn't see us at the door. Very sad to see so I was grateful to share my family with him. They were so kind and nice.
The boys had a fun time walking around the block. Since we didn't get ANY trick-or-treaters, they had a ton of candy at home waiting for them.
Another FAV craft this year. Googly Eyed bracelet! So easy and fun to make. Found the inspiration off of Pinterest and the blog called, Sometimes Creative. Too cute. Love when people share their fun creations.
sweet pooh bear
Came home and carved our pumpkins. How fun to see things grown from your garden. They were awesome! We let the boys create their own designs and then we cut them out. Totally laid back Halloween and it was perfect.
I ended up roasting the seeds and they were so yummy!!
Don't eat the guts dad!!!
Poor Blue always gets pushed around.
Very fun and relaxing Halloween! It was spooktacular! :)
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh pumpkins from your own garden! Amazing! Toby is such a great dad to carve with the boys. Dad was always on that duty! I'll roast the seeds but someone please dig them out for me.....
I love your porch. Love it! The lights are super cute. Even if you didn't have trick or treaters, you brightened your corner of the world!
That is a great pic with you and the boys. Thank goodness you got one!
Love, love, love all your Halloween decor. So cute! Also, really love that black pillow that you made from a placemat. The boys look adorable in their costumes and I love you witch hat. Bummer that no one came trick or treating at you house.
Post a Comment