I finally feel (almost) back to normal! It's such a good feeling. I made my bed everyday this week--that's a first in a really long time and I'm doing small loads of laundry every day or so instead of waiting till the last minute and then having no clean clothes to wear (all 2 that fit)!!!
Plus, I'm working with Dallas to get somewhat of a sleep schedule....he still wakes up almost every 3 hours at night but sometimes he goes 4 hours. I'm doing good during the day, I get him up at 6 or should I say he gets me up at 6! Then we begin our day. We often don't get out of bed till almost 9 though-it's so nice to be able to just feed him in bed half awake! I'm slowly learning when he needs his naps and what the best time of day to run errands are. With Toby being gone from 6:30 am till 10 at night, I've learned that being a single parent is tough! I'm so grateful for when he's home to help out. Moms sure have a busy and tiring but rewarding job!!!!
***Since I forgot to make a picture cd, check out my mom's blog to see what we did for the 4th of July and my dad's birthday.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Finally
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's universal. Women need order in their lives and homes! And children were born to disrupt that order - they are so good at it! Hang in there - you are still a new mom. And you are doing great! Did I mention how cute your son is? Love you.
It may be universal to NEED order, but somehow it still eludes me... I'm way impressed with all you are getting done, Tam! You go girl!
Love, Linda
Post a Comment