When the fam was here, we spent time at the pool. It was so nice and warm! I haven't been swimming since Dallas was born so it was great to have help and be able to relax (and get a tan!). I tried to put his legs in when he was half asleep and that didn't work out so well....I got a cry that I have never heard of before! I must have really scared him because he loves his baths and the water, but not on that day!
Katie bug
Jump!
Melissa and Megan. They were like little fish! Always the first ones in and last ones out.
He is loved by his aunts!
Katie reading her book under her towel. She was hot but didn't want to leave the party to go read!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! Yes, extra help is a wonderful thing!! Your family should visit you every week to help out, so you can have some fun-hahaha!
I love your pool. One of the joys of apartment living. I want one in my backyard....
Post a Comment