I've been putting Dallas more and more on his stomach. He's pretty good for about a minute or so and then he starts to complain. We're working on it! Isn't he super cute? Got to love the bobble head!!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Tummy Time!
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Dallas, when you come to see me, I will comb your hair. You probably have enough for braids too. The girls will share their clips. You are so cute.
Oh he is so cute Tammy. His hair reminds me of Capri's when she was a baby. I can't wait to meet him, hope it's soon.
I love it! He did so well on his tummy! He is growing up too fast already. I can't wait to see you guys and meet little Dallas.
He is so stinking cute!!
What a fun boy you have. I'm so excited to see you guys next week. Gotta love that hair!!!
Tammy, I seriously think he is quite possibly the cutest baby ever. I'm totally not kidding. I can't wait to see him in person!
He's adorable. I love the hair. Your mom's right I think there is enough for braids. Hunter always hated tummy time too. But it's so good for them. The doc said that's what helped Hunter to be as strong as he is now. And let me tell you he's tuff! Sometimes tuffer than me!
Hahaha...too cute! I'm sure you've heard this enough, but his hair is so fun! You are a darling mom and I love reading the updates!
He is so cute. I forget how cute and little they are when they are so young. I love the hair!
That picture has got to be the most adorable picture ever! He's so cute!!! I love his hair!!!
Calvin HATED tummy time when he was tiny...HATED IT! Ronin was very strong, and loved it.
lots and lots of hair. How cute. So no visit this weekend huh. sad news. I guess its not too long till the reunion though! Glad you two are working out a schedule, thats the hard part...now you just have to remember to stick to it! Love ya
Love the video. He is one strong little man. The end is priceless--love the head bang! Waaay cute!
Love, Linda
Post a Comment