Well, we got another 5 hours of sleep! We're hoping this becomes a habit....and then let it go to 6, 7, 8, maybe even 9???
Speaking of sleep---Dallas sure is my son! I love to have the sheet over my head when I'm sleeping. Not covering my nose, but definitely over my face and eyes. I don't like light and this blocks it out. I get it from my mom who does the same thing. She has a sheet in a pillow case and plops it right over her head. Instant darkness, instant sleep. Well, guess who is the same way?!?!?! DALLAS! He loves to have something over his face to fall asleep. I make sure he doesn't have something covering his face at night, but during the day where I can keep an eye on him, I cover him up. If he is fussing and I can't calm him, I just take the burp cloth and lay it over his face and he's out for the count. Crazy kid-just like his mom and grandma! Here are some photos. :)
Chillin' at the pool, taking a nap.
Sleeping in the swing. Silly baby.
3 comments:
Telling all my secrets! My main motivation for a pillow over my head is the crazy sun coming up at 4:30 am up here in the northwest summertime and Mike snoring. My sleep might be carbon dioxide induced but it is solid!
You and your mom need shutters! keeps the light out! haha.
Good luck getting him to sleep more... mine never slept more than 5 hours till they were a year old!
Maybe it's a Clark genetic thing-I LOVE to sleep w/my ears and head covered. I just need an opening to breath... Aren't these family connections interesting?
Love, Linda
Post a Comment