Happy Love Day!!!
We had a pretty low key day, both Dallas and I are sick....bummer.
Toby and I started a new tradition-instead of getting each other cards and writing how much we loved one another, we spent about 35 minutes at Fred Meyers showing each other different Valentine's Day cards. It was hilarious! Toby would pick out a few and tell me these are the ones he would've gotten me and then I'd do the same. I think we'll stick with buying Anniversary cards, but for V-Day, this was fun. Plus we didn't spend any money and I think I gave him about 40 cards in all!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Love Day
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hope you guys start feeling better soon!!
I love your card idea. Ben and I spent 30 minutes the other night looking at Valentine's cards & laughing. I ended up getting him a card anyway, but looking at all the different ones with him there was fun, too!
Such fun. I can spend a lot of time looking at cards. I either gag or laugh out loud.
Sounds like a very cute idea to save money and spend some time with your loved one. Hope you and the little man get feeling better soon!
Ha ha that is the best idea I have ever heard! I'm going to suggest it to Tyler...
Post a Comment