Monday, February 23, 2009

Pay it forward


So, here's how this game works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!

Send me an email with your address, tamaramthornton (@) hotmail.com
Remember, only the first three get a gift, so you have to be super fast!

4 comments:

The Jatens said...

Oh, I'm first. This will be fun. (I've already been the recipient of a handmade gift from you this year, but I'm happy to take another!) :-)

Debbie said...

wow - can I request Dallas - you made him! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha i'm number 3! even though i don't have a blog can i still get a gift? maybe some money? or dallas. yeah! dallas would be good! :)

Love,
Katie

Heather Capener said...

I want a homemade gift too, I just haven't had time and my brain doesn't work well enough to post much on my blog lately. :) Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night!