
Dear Dallas,
I miss you soooooooooo much! I can't believe you are 19 months old today. After holding Wes, it seems like just yesterday I was holding YOU in the NICU. You have grown so quickly and are turning into a toddler way too fast! I am so glad that you are having a great time at Grandma Lovey's. They sure are taking good care of you and it's been so fun to get pictures and daily videos of what you are doing.
Baby Wes is doing good and tonight I got to dress him for the first time. I put him in the ducky outfit that Aunt Katie bought you. This was the first outfit you wore and we thought it would be fun to make it a tradition (since he seems to be following in your footsteps......being in the hospital waaaaaay too long.......). He looks so tiny and it is a little bit too big! It's been fun to see him in clothes and out of the lights. He is so soft and has so many facial expressions that make him look EXACTLY like you! He is your little brother for sure. :)
I love you millions! Lots of hugs and kisses.
Love Mommy
ps- Can't wait for Saturday when I get to see you! I love you!
I miss you soooooooooo much! I can't believe you are 19 months old today. After holding Wes, it seems like just yesterday I was holding YOU in the NICU. You have grown so quickly and are turning into a toddler way too fast! I am so glad that you are having a great time at Grandma Lovey's. They sure are taking good care of you and it's been so fun to get pictures and daily videos of what you are doing.
Baby Wes is doing good and tonight I got to dress him for the first time. I put him in the ducky outfit that Aunt Katie bought you. This was the first outfit you wore and we thought it would be fun to make it a tradition (since he seems to be following in your footsteps......being in the hospital waaaaaay too long.......). He looks so tiny and it is a little bit too big! It's been fun to see him in clothes and out of the lights. He is so soft and has so many facial expressions that make him look EXACTLY like you! He is your little brother for sure. :)
I love you millions! Lots of hugs and kisses.
Love Mommy
ps- Can't wait for Saturday when I get to see you! I love you!
3 comments:
Wow! 19 months already. Oh how time flies. He's cute as ever too. Love you Dallas!
Man, he is getting so big! Love the picture with the sunglasses and that little smile he's got going on in the first one. I love the new profile picture too! You look great for just having had a kid! So glad that things are coming along with Wes and that you will get to have him home soon and so glad you will get to have your little D-Man back with you soon too!
Mommy- I love you so much. THank you for always taking care of me. I miss you even though I hardly have one minute to be alone here. Megan and Melissa take care of me constantly. I watch your cell phone videos over and over and I kiss the phone. Tell Daddy I miss him too. I especially love when Andrew and Grandpa play with me cause they know boy stuff! I will see you soon! Love - Dallas
PS - tell Wes that I will share all my toys but not my paci's.
Post a Comment