Monday, December 21, 2009

BABY BOY HERE!!!!!!


Born 12-21-2009 at 1:48pm. He weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces. Toby got to deliver him. That was awesome. Mom is doing great. We already love him. Thanks Tory for watching Dallas.

12 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

Yipee, Hooray!!!

Congratulations Tammy, Toby, and Dallas on your new addition!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

Nancy said...

Congratulations!!!!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

How Handsome!!! Seriously you two make some very good looking babies

Carol said...

So cute. A keeper for sure!

Mom said...

He's beautiful! Mom

Tara said...

Love all that dark hair!

lynsey said...

yay!! he's so cute! i love all the hair!

Tawny said...

LOVE IT!!! Congratulations. That is so exciting and he is so cute. Looks like everyone is doing well, yeah!

Grandpa M said...

Wow, super cool & Congrats Tammy and Toby!
Love Dad

jen said...

Look at all that dark hair! Congratulations again, I'm so happy for you!

Linda said...

Oh, he's beautiful! I think he looks like his momma. Glad everything went well, so exciting for Toby to do the delivery. Congratulations, what a merry Christmas you will have! (Prayers are answered--AGAIN)
Love, Linda

Unknown said...

Congrats! He Is Adorable. I'm glad to hear that the delivery went well, it gives me hope! Well done you too:)