Well---had my doctor's appointment. Dilated to a 3 and still 50% effaced. This baby isn't coming as early as I'd like.
I'll be induced on Tuesday the 22 unless I can figure out some way to get him here now. That's still before my due date so I can't complain.
So until then, I'll be cleaning my house, finishing up last minute Christmas things and going back on Thursday to see if she can strip my membranes. Wish us luck.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
D-DAY-Tuesday the 22
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
congrats in the days to come...2 boys will be so much fun!
Day after winter solstice. That means 3 more minutes of light! And a new baby! What a great day!
good luck, i know waiting is hard, but it will be worth it
Yay! That's so exciting! I love when they give you a time so you know with a certainty that the end is near. Congratulations!
I wish all the luck! And by the way we all so excited to meet this new little guy!
Good luck! So excited for you all :)
Good Luck Toby and Tammy! It's so fun to watch your family grow... Having two is the best, they can entertain each other!
I seriously know a massage therapist in Boise. She's one of my best friends. Her name is Stacey (you probably saw her at my wedding) and she could try a labor inducing massage on you... I'll totally give out numbers if you want me to!
I'm sure you have heard all of the "tricks" to induce labor, but I swear to you, walk up and down a hill a few times; that's what did it for me.
Whenever it does happen, I hope everything goes well...we will be excited to hear the good news!
Way to go, getting that birthday happening BEFORE Christmas! What a magical time of year to have a newborn. Lucky you (and him).
Keep us posted, we're praying for you.
Love, Linda
Post a Comment