Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Halloween Festivities

Went to Boo at the Zoo.  It was nuts-think this will be our last year.  Too many people and they only gave out one piece of candy.  I'd rather buy $14 worth of candy and go to the zoo on a different day.  This is our only photo of the day.  We happened to see Winnie the Pooh and grabbed a photo with him.  Personally, MY Winnie the Pooh was much cuter!

 That night, we had a chili and cornbread cook off at our church and then trunk or treat.  I didn't get a photo of our family-what was wrong with me?!?!?  I'm so sad because we were all decked out!  Toby was a vampire--complete with black hair and gotee, widow's peak, white face, small amount of blood dripping from his gotee-cape and all.  He looked great.  I was a witch--big black hat, big hair, fake eyelashes, black skirt, awesome neon green and black tights and lots of glitter. 

Luckily I've gotten a photo of the boys already--never did try and take a better one.  They are nuts.

 The Wes man was not in the mood to take photos.  But you can see my sweet eye makeup.  It was a lot more than I normally wear.  (okay-A LOT more.  I never wear makeup unless I'm going to church.  too lazy and busy)

My super cute Piglet.  This little costume was my sister Melissa's when she was a baby.  I bought him pink pants-wonder if that will be the only pink I'll ever buy for my kids!

My tights.  Don't know why this photo turned, but they were super fun to wear!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Dang dang dang. no photos of the family....I would have liked to see. And no taste of the pork chili. Make it again, it is good! Didn't you have a fun halloween party last year too with your ward?

Debbie said...

Oh and cute cute stockings!