What an absolute
JOY it has been to have Blue in our family. He is 6 months old today. We'll go in to the doc next week for his 6 month check up. He is such a happy baby. Sleeps through the night, loves food and ADORES his older brothers. I have been trying to focus on enjoying my children more and not just trying to get through the day to day "stuff" and things that need to get done. I know that this life is short and children grow up fast. I
need to cherish these sweet babes while I have them at home with me!
I can always count on him to make me smile and he loves to cuddle! He is my most cuddly baby by far. It has been fun to dress him up in Dallas' and Wes' clothes and I've hardly bought him anything. Grateful that he doesn't care. :)
I snapped these this morning after his bath. Just quickly put him on my bed under a blanket. He was getting tired and ready for a nap, but I got some cute ones. So grateful for the ability to take photos whenever I want.
I added two of the same photo-couldn't decide if I liked black and white or color better! He loves to put everything and anything in his mouth. Silly kid. I sure love you Harrison!
Happy 6 Months little Dude!
4 comments:
Amazing photos! Love the sun coming in thru your bedroom windows. He is beautiful! Your photography skills are amazing. Can't get these pics in a studio. Really, these are amazing.
I like the color better than black and white just for my opinion. Love love love the holding toes one too.
He's such a darling, bald and all!
these pics are beautiful! You are one talented girl! He is so cute.
Oh my goodness, six months already! I agree, I have to remind myself to enjoy them this little and not get caught up in the "stuff."
And by the way, your kids are super lucky to have you as their mom. They will have all these great pictures to look back on.
Post a Comment