Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shopping Carts!

 No need for girls to us to have a shopping cart!  I bought an old playskool one at a resale shop this summer.  They are made much better than the new ones.  Nice hard plastic and it won't brake when jumped on/filled with all manner of things/run into walls-chairs-legs-couches-ect....

Brought it home and the boys were in love.  Until they realized that I only had bought one.  I would've thought that they could share, but this is a precious toy and there was no way they were sharing.  So, off to Craigslist to find another.  Luckily I did find one and now both boys have a shopping cart. 

Long story-but here is what we like to do with our carts. 


 Push Harrison around. 
Luckily they are very sweet with the baby and he has yet to fall out.


 And now Wes wants a ride.  So much for getting two shopping carts-I should've had two babies!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Harrison is so happy! A living doll for your boys to play with. I dare you to have another baby for Wes' cart... But then Blue will be old enough to want one too so your only choice is next to have triplets. One for Dallas, one for Wes and one for Blue. Can you do 6 under 6 as well as you did 3 under 3.
:)