Monday, November 14, 2011

Turkey Bingo/Matching

 Found this cute idea off of Pinterest.  It came from a blog called, Learning and Teaching with Preschoolers and I thought Dallas would have a lot of fun with the game.  That blog has great ideas for toddlers and it made me miss teaching!  Although I don't miss all the drama of my crazy love stricken high schoolers.  :) 

I made a turkey and feathers and then laminated them and we had a great time matching colors and making the turkey beautiful! 
For FHE we're writing things we are thankful for with dry erase markers on the feathers.  Since I laminated them, we can write and wipe off. 




I made feathers and put them on cardstock so we could match colors.  And that way, Dallas could help call out the colors too.  Fun Thanksgiving game.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Your turkey came out really cute. Thank you for all the kind words words that you said about my blog. Tami

Debbie said...

Yea for blog updates. I feel like I got to come for a visit! Cute FHE. Your boys have a teacher and a mom. LUCKY.