Huh....not much brotherly love coming from the D man. He didn't want to get in the tub today. He had already got dressed and was ready for the day. I should've taken a photo of his dressers. He took out every single shirt looking for this Cars one. I was so mad. I had just folded and organized all his clothes and then he took everything apart.....guess I should be happy that he can dress himself.
Check out his ear! Ouch! He fell off the couch and hit his ear on the side table. It looked much worse two days ago. Poor kid. I told him his ear was blue and he didn't believe me so I had to take a photo.
I am amazed we have only been to the E.R. once.
Poor boy. He slept with an ice pack for two days. It hurt him to touch it and get dressed. Now he thinks it's cool to have a blue ear. Glad he didn't bust anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh ouch. dallas I am so sorry. Ears are soooo tender. Just wait, the trips to the Er are ahead i'm sure.
Post a Comment