A few nights ago, as we were driving into our apartment complex, we happend to see a very large cat. Toby slowed the car down and to my amazement---it wasn't a cat but a racoon! It was crawling under the cars and while it was a pretty animal, I didn't want to get near it.
So the other night, it's dark and we are pulling into a spot in our complex. If you get there late, there isn't a huge choice of where you get to park and we were stuck by the bushes. As we got out of the car, we started to hear some weird noises. Toby was talking to me and said, "I think that's the racoon!" All of sudden, we hear it scraping the tree as it climbed down to charge us! It was on it's hind legs and was going towards Toby. All I could do was scream, "Get back in the car!!!!" I was freaking out. I had a homemade cheesecake (made by some kid in our ward for our anniversary) which I was willing to throw at it in my hands, but I did NOT want to get rid of it. Toby ran to my side of the car and we both jumped in and locked the doors. I am sure we looked quite funny but I didn't want to get killed! So we drove to the other side of the apartment complex and parked. Now I have issues whenever we have to park and it's dark. Stupid Racoon!
So the other night, it's dark and we are pulling into a spot in our complex. If you get there late, there isn't a huge choice of where you get to park and we were stuck by the bushes. As we got out of the car, we started to hear some weird noises. Toby was talking to me and said, "I think that's the racoon!" All of sudden, we hear it scraping the tree as it climbed down to charge us! It was on it's hind legs and was going towards Toby. All I could do was scream, "Get back in the car!!!!" I was freaking out. I had a homemade cheesecake (made by some kid in our ward for our anniversary) which I was willing to throw at it in my hands, but I did NOT want to get rid of it. Toby ran to my side of the car and we both jumped in and locked the doors. I am sure we looked quite funny but I didn't want to get killed! So we drove to the other side of the apartment complex and parked. Now I have issues whenever we have to park and it's dark. Stupid Racoon!

11 comments:
Soo what's with Toby being scared of a little raccoon!
Must have been some cheesecake for a raccoon to attack! I want some too!
Mom
what a waste of cheesecake that would have been// you should have just ran the stupid raccoon over with your car
the Jones (lol)
Tammy and Toby are chickens!!!!!!!
I'm bored have fun!
Okay the computers being stupid! You should have made the story more dramatic! Think big! Make it a mountain-loin or a laywer!
you still have any cheesecake?
grrrrrr!!!
thanks for the laugh!
Don't get in the car,throw the cheesecake and make a bull eye!
Why did you lock the doors??? I have yet to see a racoon open a car door.
This story is hilarious! I agree with Mike, you had to LOCK THE DOORS?!! The racoon probably died laughing.
Love, Linda
News Flash - a very fat, desperate racoon was spotted wandering around the parking lot of the Cheesecake Factory in Boise, ID. He appeared to want some something. He looked tramatized and was opening random car doors searching and appeared to be harmless, only searching for cheesecake. Please just share a little and give him some if you happen to see him. Thank you!
Post a Comment