Friday, May 4, 2007

The Beginning....


Blogging!?!?! Guess we like to keep up with the Jones.....or the Walker's/Smith's that is! Thought we'd join the band wagon and start blogging our family life.


Here is a quick update:

Wedding Anniversary was on April 26th. 4 years! We went to McCall, Idaho for a quick get-a-way. Very fun. Went ice-skating and were the only ones on the skating rink! Spent the weekend hiking and walking around beautiful Payette lake and just chilling.

Toby is finishing his second semester of grad school and I am starting my courses at the New York Institute of Photography. Very excited and will hopefully start doing more photo shoots!

4 comments:

Justin and Tiffany Walker said...

I'm so excited about your blog! It's a great way to stay connected when everyone lives so far apart. You guys look so cute! 4 years...HOORAY! We can't wait to see more pictures.

Unknown said...

I loved that,so nice .One way more to talk to you and knows about your life....Do you know I love you....Very Much,but I´m sure you already know this.....Graciene.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us old folks on the email list! Love your blog and all the great photos. Love always...
~Linda

Lauren said...

Hey~ Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I have one, too, that is mostly just about teaching, but I post pictures sometimes, too. Keep in touch! Lauren Hubert