We had another softball game tonight. No victory but it was still fun. It was really hot and then it downpoured and I felt like we were back in Florida! We were all soaked with rain and sweat. Pretty gross. I got to first and then Toby hit me in. You get such a rush when you are forced to run. We learned tonight that we are waaaaayyy out of shape! I was dead tired when I ran to home plate. I could hardly breathe! Toby wasn't much better. So--we are determined to get back into shape this summer. I didn't have my camera tonight, but someone else did and I'll post the pictures as soon as I get them.
Tomorrow I start my new job-it's supposed to be 90 degrees. I am pretty excited and I'll try to post some photos when I can. It's only training so it might be awhile before I get my own photos. As a side note, family and friends get to raft for free (if there are open spots, which there usually are) so if you are going to be in Boise this summer---let me know! If you're going to be Boise--you had better let us know anyways......
Night!
1 comment:
If Toby continues to hit you there might be a problem..... Go team! Good for you!
Post a Comment