
I created a flickr account to show off my professional photos. The baby is Vince Hochhalter, friends of ours from the married student ward. I did a photo shoot with him when he was only three weeks old. It was quite fun! I like working with babies because they are easy to pose and move. Plus, I don't have to talk to them or try too hard to get them to smile! It makes my job a lot easier.
I entered this photo into a photo contest and the grand prize winner gets $10,000! That would be nice! I've made it to the semi-finals so we'll see how it turns out..... I will be adding more photos so check back often! You can click here for the photos or use the menu bar to the right. Professional Photos
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Professional Photos
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is a great photo. I love the way you used the lights and darks of the lighting.
Hope you win!
Love, Linda
awsome photo! i really hope that you win! good luck!
Post a Comment