This weekend we went with some friends to Rexburg for a quick visit. Eric and Shalee Van Genderen are moving there and wanted to scout around the area for apartments. So, we headed on over and stayed with Toby's parents. We had a great time. We looked for apartments and then headed to Idaho Falls for a yummy dinner and then went bowling! I didn't know how good Toby's mom, Becky was! She came in with second place beating both Toby and his dad. I got over a hundred.....which says a lot because usually I am in the 60's. I made Becky a Mother's Day cake and we were able to go to Sacrament Meeting with them before heading back to Boise. Fast but fun trip! Here are the photos.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Weekend in Rexburg
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
11:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun Bowling pictures! Yea, there was some of Tammy!
60's!!! thats great for me- last time i went bowling i got a score of 9(no thats not a typo my score was really 9)... with the bumpers on!!!
Post a Comment