Wednesday, December 12, 2007

100 posts and baby photo!


Holy Cow! 100 posts already!

We went to the doctor's yesterday for a checkup and when she went to find the heartbeat-she couldn't find it! I started to get a little bit nervous and my heart rate went up so we got a quick ultrasound. (no, the babe wouldn't let us see what he/she was....very sad). Anyways, the placenta was on the top and that's why it was difficult to hear the heartbeat. But, the babe is fine and has a good strong heartbeat (152 beats per minute) and was moving all over the place. We were able to get a cute profile photo-still kind of looks like a blob though. But he/she is super cute!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Your baby DOES NOT look like a blob. I thinks s/he looks just like Toby.... :-)
How exciting to see the first pics! Glad everything is ok.
Love, Linda

Lauren said...

how fun! keep us updated on the latest!

Anonymous said...

I am glad everything was okay....I think I would have had a heart attack. I am lucky to work where I could check the heartbeat all the time. It's so fun to see the u/s pictures. Love ya, Tallie

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I know I would have had a heart attack. I am glad the babe is obviously doing well though. However, it is exciting to have any excuse to get another look at your already cute baby.

Katie L said...

You know, they say that if the heart beats fast, it's a boy and slow means girl....your babie's was fast! Calvin's was so fast, but Ronin's was slower, so I guess it can't be true everytime though.

Lindsey Walker said...

It looks like from the votes most people say the baby is going to be a boy, and I have heard also what katie said about the heartbeat... how exciting! Do you guys have names picked out?

Justin and Tiffany Walker said...

I'm so excited to see a picture of Baby! Actually, I heard the opposite about a babies heart beat! You'll hear lots of different stuff about the gender rumors...I think there is about a 50% chance that any of it is true:) Avery's heartbeat was in the 160's so my mom was sure she was a girl! I think I'm guessing a boy, but since I didn't have a feeling either way with Avery, I don't think I'm very good at this. Can't wait to see ya!