Well you would think that since I am in the second trimester (16 weeks, YEA!), I wouldn't have to go to the bathroom quite as much anymore.....nope. I still do and it still bugs me! Therefore, I thought this cartoon was appropriate for how I feel. The only thing that hasn't changed are my feet....yet.
Monday, December 3, 2007
still going to the bathroom...............
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think that was one of the joys after Michelle was born was not having to visit the little girl's room every time I looked at a glass of water. Cheers.
oh yes, wait until there are 7 pounds in there pushing on your tiny bladder! just don't drive over bumpy roads and you'll be fine. good luck! see ya soon.
I was surprised how quickly I was waking up at night to go to the bathroom. One of my favorite things after Andrew started sleeping through the night was when I realized I wasn't waking up to go to the bathroom. Good Luck!
Man, no fun. Sounds like a typical pregnant woman. :) Thanks for all the comments on my blog and for the updates!
Tam....have fun!! Love every single minute of being pregnant....even the constant going to the restroom! Before you know it the little monkey will be here and you will miss feeling him/her inside. Of course, nothing could replace the feeling of holding them either! Love you to pieces...let me know if you need anything!! Tell Toby Hi.
Post a Comment