Friday, December 21, 2007

The results are in........

Make it pink, make it blue, MAKE IT PINK!

We think it's a girl.....95% sure it's a girl. It wasn't my 20 week ultrasound, we just had some friends at the hospital do it (they do ultrasounds on hearts) and they were pretty sure it was a girl. We searched for about 45 minutes. The baby has long legs and arms and they think my due date might be moved up. We're pretty excited although I did want a boy first, but that's okay. We got a video and as soon as I change it to a DVD, I'll post it. She stretched out quite a bit and that was really cool to see her tiny fingers and tiny toes!

I have my 20 week ultrasound on January 3rd, so we'll let you know if any boy parts show up!

12 comments:

Linda said...

So what's the prize for those of us who held tight to the PINK prediction in the face of that BLUE majority??

(Won't I be embarrassed if some boy parts show next time...)

SO EXCITED for you guys!! You are going to be the best parents.

Love, Linda

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Little Girls Rock!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Yippie!!! Girls ARE fun. I wanted a boy first too... but now I can see it was meant to be this way. I'm excited! hannah will have two friends at the roommate reunion!!! (well, two GIRLfriends!!)

Clinton and Jessica said...

yeah! congrats! girls are much more fun to shop for anyway.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited. (Girls are so much fun! Especially to dress!) Congratulations guys!

Ashley

Katie L said...

I also voted for pink! Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! After I found out what I was having, it made the baby and pregnancy feel so much more real than the first half of my pregnancies. Now you "95%" know what colors to buy for decorations and clothes.

Jen said...

Congrats! I wanted a girl at first but now I'm glad I have a boy but let me tell you...it's much easier to shop for girls than boys. They always have more girl stuff than boy stuff. You'll be awesome parents!

Lauren said...

So happy for you! I voted for girl, too, and it feels good to be 95% sure I was right. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I admit I voted boy. Congratulations! Love, Tallie

Tawny said...

I still think it's a boy. I guess I am probably wrong (a first):) Congratulations!!! It'll be a lot of fun. Maybe when you have her I'll make my way to Boise :)

Lindsey Walker said...

How exciting! Congratulations!! And the best part is that she is healthy and you are doing well.

Heather Montgomery said...

I am SO excited for you! Do you have a name?