And oh what a night it was! Toby and I went to the Cath Lab Christmas party and we a ton of fun. It was a bowling party! We had dinner and then it was off to bowl. Everyone in the Cath Lab got dressed up in some kind of bowling attire. The night before the party, dear sweet Toby asked me to go out and find him a bowling shirt.....I told him there was no way I was going to find one the day of the party. But, I went out and sure enough---the DI (thrift store) had exactly what I was looking for. A gross black and tan shirt that looked like it was meant for bowling. I then went to Joanne's Fabric store and got little letters to iron on his shirt. It looked great. He now has an official bowling shirt! We even had people ask us if it was a real bowling shirt and when we told them we got it at the DI, they were amazed that we were able to find one with Toby's name on it......hmmmmm.
Anyways, it was a great evening. The first game went okay, I didn't do so hot. The second game I almost broke 100. Almost, a 96-and for me, that's pretty good. I know that Toby broke 100 both times, he's a pretty good bowler. Everyone seemed to have good time and some were a little bit crazy. John aka "Wilbert" decided to slide down the bowling alley only to do a belly flop and land right on his ribs. Ouch, but very very entertaining. Santa and his helpers showed up to hand out gifts and many people were dancing away to the awesome music. We had Monte Carlo prizes and door prizes. Toby and I got a gift certificate to Cheesecake Factory and then I won movie tickets because I hit the colored pin (I got a strike that time). It was one of the best work parties I had ever been to!
We ended up going to another coworker's house to play games and didn't make it home till 3:30 in the morning!!! We were sure tired the next day. So glad Toby has such great coworkers and that they sure know how to party! Andy getting ready to throw a gutter.....he mostly did that all night. It was quite the sight to see the ball being thrown half way down the alley, only to end in the gutter. :)
Toby and I. Robin and Louis (on the right) who brought a friend....don't know the name.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Oh what a night!
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a fun idea for a party! I can see why the shirt was a big hit. You are so creative.
I got the photo CD. Thanks so much. I love the pics and will have a hard time choosing which one(s) to frame...
Love, Linda
What fun!!! I love bowling. It looks like you guys had tons of fun. The bowling shirt is pretty stylish. Lookin good toby!
I like to bowl golf style myself, lowest score wins. That way I am practical always the one beating everyone by tons. Tory wants a matching shirt by the way.
Sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't been bowling in years. Your pictures made me want to go.
Ashley
I love your pics and can't wait to know what your baby is!
Post a Comment