I love to decorate the Christmas tree because each ornament is so special! When I was growing up, Mom and Dad would always give us a new ornament each year. Mom would keep a list each year of our ornaments, along with any we received from other people. When I got married, I was able to take those ornaments with me. It was a good thing, because Toby didn't bring any ornaments! I still continue with this tradition and now I get to include Toby. We try to get an ornament from all the different places we have lived or visited. Here are a few of my favorites--
I got this in 2005 when we went to Disney World. You put a light inside it so it glows. Very cute! Mom also picked out the same ornament. We always seem to pick out the same stuff. Must have gotten my good taste from her!
Toby and I bought this when we were in San Diego this past August. We both love the beach so it seemed just right to have it on our tree.
Megan and Melissa made me this "Hershey's Kiss" a few years ago. Very creative!
Mom and I made these snowman lightbulbs. They are one of my favorite ornaments!
And who could forget my favorite football team??? I think we have 3 ornaments for the Steelers on our tree!!!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Christmas Ornaments
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute! My mom started the ornament tradition just a few years ago, but already we have lots. You gave me one of those cute light bulb ornaments and I LOVE it! The tree and nativity look great, too. Hope all is well!
I love the different ornaments. It is so great to be able to look at what you have done and where you been and keep adding to it each year.
Those light bulb snowmen are so cute. How did you make them? I know with a lightbulb but what did you use for the scarf and that stuff.
Post a Comment