Saturday, September 27, 2008

4 Months?!?!?

How is it possible that my baby is 4 months old? Time sure has gone by so fast (at times, soooo very slow). I can't believe that I've survived these past few months and that he has too! :) Just kidding-we've done just fine.
This is mostly for my remembering:
  • He flips over from his tummy and he still hates tummy time, unless he's in the tub
  • LOVES the tub. Cries when I get him out. He could stay in the water forever. Guess he takes after his mom.
  • You can see his two bottom teeth buds....wonder when they'll pop through
  • He loves talking to his Dad, but won't talk to me! This makes me crazy. He'll smile like no tomorrow, but get Dad in the room and he won't shut up. Toby had him one Sunday in Priesthood and had to take him out because he wouldn't stop talking. Me? I don't have that problem! (wish I did!!!)
  • He's starting to get a little bit shy-that means he'll bury his head in my shoulder and I love it! (that's as much cuddle time as it gets until bedtime!)
  • Grabbing onto everything and putting it in his mouth.
  • When he gets mad (which isn't very often) he'll scream like a girl. No kidding--it's so funny. But if you laugh I swear he can tell and then gets even more upset!
  • Still loves to be outside and if he is fussy and I can't calm him, a walk outside makes him happy.

Motherhood is quite the ride, but I wouldn't miss it for the world.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Tammy that is a stunning picture of Dalles! So good to see you guys last night. Isn't it fun we know that same people?

Ashlie said...

So cute! What a great photo! I love the picture on your header with Dallas screaming. Guess being outside didn't work there! ;)

I totally miss you guys. Is it Christmas yet?

TNT + 4 Lil' Firecrackers said...

Tammy,
Glad you are doing better!! Motherhood is definetley worth the bumps and hills and complete stand-stills that we all come to!!! Let me know if you need anything!

Lindsey Walker said...

I really want to meet this little guy. he is so cute! I don't know how you do it, I know it is all worth it, but I am scared to death to have a kid. I bet you are an amazing mom, you're just too hard on yourself.

Lauren said...

So cute! He's a perfect mixture of you and Toby. What fun memories you shared! Hope you're well :)

Katie The Lady said...

It is just so crazy how fast time flies by when you have a kid! Not day to day, but when you stop and realize it has been that long since he was born, it's so fast! I can't wait until to see pictures of him crawling and walking!!

lynsey said...

happy 4 months! i really was worried about you from your post a couple before this one. really...i know exactly how you feel. the first 6 months of being a mom is really hard & time consuming. and you feel like everyone can do it better than you. but really, hang in there! i had a really hard time with caleb & am still alive to talk about it...AND having another one! i must be crazy! (or it must be worth it :)

Shalee said...

Wow I cannot believe that much time has passed by already!! He is getting so big and cuter by the day!! When are you coming back? I need my Relief Society buddy back! Yes I just called you my Relief Society buddy! We need to hang out!

The Carters said...

He is so cute. I love all the things you wrote about him.

Isaac and Tallie said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing up! What a cutie!

The Jatens said...

They grow up so fast! It's great that you have caught so much on camera.