Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the dude

Sportin' the mowhawk. Didn't notice his collar was up....such a preppy dude!
Sitting in the bumbo while I did laundry-such a big kid! You can see his hair a little better.

10 comments:

lynsey said...

he seriously is SO cute! he looks like he is such a cute & happy guy.

Heidi Bitsch said...

I can't wait to see you guys at Heather's party! Let's make it sooner than that though. I need to mawl that adorable kid of yours. :)

Ashlie said...

He's so adorable! I love the popped collar and the hair! I so need to play with him...

Debbie said...

Dallas - please stop growing so fast. I am missing you so much.

The Grimmett's said...

He is so dang cute! And don't you love the bumbos? They are so handy. We used ours as Maisey's high chair until her legs got to fat to fit in the leg holes.

Anonymous said...

dallas is sooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE. i can't wait till you guys will come here i miss you love you lots. give dallas a hug for me

love melissa

Debbie said...

dallas is so cute!! he is growing too fast! i can't wait for you guys to come and visit! too bad i can't come up there and nanny him... maybe this summer... haha anyways, love ya tam!

love,
~Katie

Katie The Lady said...

He is such a cutie!!! I just love those little bumbo chairs. Boy, he's getting so big!!!

Tawny said...

Look at that smile. He is just too cute.

Lisa Farman said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I love his cool guy look.