Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Off

Off to see Grandma Lovey and Papa Muddy and the fam. I'll post up there. My Mom has all my photos from the summer so there will be lots to post!

ps-is his hair not wild??? I've cut it 3 times! He has some bald spots in the back, but I can't bring myself to shave it off. I'll take what I can get!

2 comments:

Heather Capener said...

I love that crazy hair!! Um, yeah let's go have adventures together!!! It's always fun with more!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

So I am finally taking a chance to catch up on other people's blog and just read your "motherhood" post and it made me feel a little better about myself. I was thought I was the only one at the end of the motherhood marathon falling down all the time and out of breath, and definitely wondering how I will ever be a mother of two, argh. If only I could just copy your post and put it on my own blog.

I love the pictures of you at the celebration race, I hope to do it next year when I am not pregnant. And the picture of Dallas on the go is sooooooo cute. He definitely has one of the most contagious smiles ever.