Saturday, September 13, 2008

My BSU Boys

Went to the football game tonight. The boys were all festive with their orange and blue outfits. Pretty cute kids!

Been busy, so no updates yet. I'll get to them sometime. (I can't do updates without photos--mom has them all, so I'm waiting for her to send them. That's a pretty good excuse right?)

6 comments:

Heidi Bitsch said...

Such a cute picture! I can't believe how big that little boy has gotten already. We miss you guys!

Lindsey Walker said...

Oh my goodness Dallas is so cute and I am lovin' the huge grin. I am hoping for updates soon!

Allison Barnes said...

Cute picture. Can't believe how big Dallas is getting. So glad we got to see you here in Vegas! Thanks for stopping by.

Shalee said...

That is a stinkin' cute picture!!

Debbie said...

Go Boise State! Your boys are the cutest!

Debbie said...

i love dallas's smile. what a charmer

love,
~katie