My uncle John had a softball tournament at the beginning of September here in Boise, so we went to see them. Toby even got to play! He had a great time with John and my cousin Ryan. I hung out with my aunt Carol and cousin Chelsea. They did pretty good and it's always fun to watch softball! Afterwards, we went out to dinner and then back to more games.
The next day, we had church and then went to the park to walk around before their flight. Toby, Ryan and Chelsea hiked up Camels Back Park. We told Ryan to run straight up the hill and try and see if he can do it in under one minute. He almost did it! I think I would've died about a 1/4 of the way up, but he's in pretty good shape. They took the camera with them and you can see Carol and I from the bottom but we sure look tiny. We had a great time with them and are glad they came to Boise!
The next day, we had church and then went to the park to walk around before their flight. Toby, Ryan and Chelsea hiked up Camels Back Park. We told Ryan to run straight up the hill and try and see if he can do it in under one minute. He almost did it! I think I would've died about a 1/4 of the way up, but he's in pretty good shape. They took the camera with them and you can see Carol and I from the bottom but we sure look tiny. We had a great time with them and are glad they came to Boise!
My aunt Carol
Tam, Dallas and Chelsea--after his bath. He was grouchy and wouldn't smile for the camera.
Out to eat--such a cute kid. All sweet and innocent. This was his second outfit of the day. I had put him in a cute baseball out (fitting for the softball games right?) and then when we're out eating, I hear this loud boom and there goes his outfit! Not only up the back, but down the leg and on his momma. How fun.
"Mom!! These are your dorky big sunglasses" But Dallas, they sure looked cute on your chubby cheeks!
Getting ready to walk up the hill
Ryan, Chelsea and Toby on top of Camels Back



No comments:
Post a Comment